Follow these steps below to ensure first-time artwork success! Download our artwork requirements for future reference.
Acceptable File Types
|Print-ready PDF is our preferred file type. Easily create a print-ready PDF by downloading our job options presets and follow these instructions for setup. Do not submit multiple pages in one document.|
Adobe® Illustrator® files should be submitted with all placed images embedded and all transparencies flattened.
Adobe® Illustrator® EPS should be submitted with all transparencies flattened and all images embedded. Save with “compatible gradient” option checked if graphics includes gradients. Adobe® Photoshop® EPS images should be flattened (no layers) after removing all template lines.
Adobe® Photoshop® PSD images should be flattened (no layers or extra channels) after removing all template lines.
Adobe® Photoshop® TIF images should be flattened after removing all template lines and saved with no compression.
Adobe® Photoshop® JPG files should be saved at “Highest” or “Maximum” Quality.
Adobe® InDesign® documents should not include multiple pages. All placed artwork should be embedded.
|PNG||Adobe® Photoshop® PNG files should be saved at a high resolution with transparency settings if available.|
Using the Templates
- Page 2 of the template PDF contains the actual template for design use. Submit this page only.
- Do not alter the template lines in any way when creating your artwork.
- Do not use any of the template spot colors in your artwork. Anything using these colors is viewed as part of the template and is automatically removed by our system.
- For double-sided products, design on both sides of the template even if the graphics are the same on the front and back.
- If multiple designs are selected for a product, submit one artwork file per design.
When Creating Your Artwork
- Submit all artwork files in CMYK color space mode.
- Design with PANTONE® (PMS) Color Bridge® colors whenever possible. This will ensure colors are more accurately reproduced.
- PMS colors must be set to 100% opacity. If any transparencies are used, the print may show unexpected results.
- Due to the nature of digital printing, metallic and fluorescent PMS colors cannot be accurately reproduced.
- Note: Due to the nature of the CMYK printing process, the reproduction of defined PMS colors is not always possible.
- Design all artwork files at a ratio of 1:10.
- Products smaller than 16” x 16” will be designed at 1:1 ratio.
- Note: Print quality will not be affected using our 1:10 file size requirement.
- Follow our resolution requirements for raster (pixel) images.
- Minimum of 360dpi on textile materials (e.g., polyester fabric).
- Minimum of 800dpi on vinyl & rigid materials (e.g., corrugated plastic, cardboard, foam board, etc.).
- Note: In a graphics application like Adobe® Photoshop®, increasing the DPI of an image size does not improve the resolution.
- Use vector art when possible for logos, fonts, and line drawings.
- Keep important elements within the gray image safety line or they might get cut off or stitched over on the finished product.
- Extend all artwork out to the template’s magenta bleed line.
- Convert all fonts to outlines.
- Embed all images and links.
- Discard all overprint settings. Graphics set to overprint may lead to unexpected results in colors or content.
- Double-check grammar and spelling.
Where to Upload Your File
- Upload the file to: https://www.vispronet.com/upload-order-graphics
- Email the file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Files can also be uploaded on the product page or in the cart before placing your order.